Seats available in Pre-School = 200
(A) Economically weaker section / Disadvantage Group Category = 50
25% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the E.W.S. Category/ Disadvantaged group/Orphan who are eligible as per conditions laid down in Govt. Notification no.15(172)/DE/Act/2010/69 dated 07.01.2011 and subsequent orders.
(Admissions in this category shall be done based on computerized draw to be conducted by DOE and sponsored to the school)
- B) General (Open)Seats = 150
75% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the General Category.
- General Category = 110
The remaining seats which are not covered under above categories shall be filled on 100-point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste / Religion / Region etc.
- Management Quota 20% = 40
Selection of Candidates for admission in Pre-School class during the session 2021-22
- School follows the 100-point scale system.
- Out of the total applications from the distance criteria range and Sibling Criteria admission would be first offered to the candidates attaining maximum points.
- If the applications attaining similar points are more than the seats of general category, the draw of lots shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If vacancies remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the first lot of maximum scorers, the applications from the next lot of maximum scorers shall be considered in the above manner.
School Specific Criteria (General Seats)
The School specific admission criteria has been devised on a 100 point scale to be distributed as under:
|1. Distance Criteria||Points|
Above 3k.m. upto6k.m.
|2. Sibling studying in School||20|
|3. First Born / Girl Child||10|
4.1 In case of Distance- In accordance to distance points will be calculated as per the area mentioned in form.
4.2 In case of siblings- The application must be accompanied by self-attested photocopy of the students Identity Card (both sides) and photocopy of the latest fee payment receipt of the sibling students indicating the admission number.
Siblings – 20 Points
(With reference to real sister or brother studying in GD Goenka Public School, Model Town only)
EWS & DG Category
The Directorate of Education (D.O.E) will process the applications online for EWS/DG category admission in schools as per the prescribed guidelines from the Department for the School.
The seats under management quota shall be filled at the discretion of management.
As per Directorate of Education (D.O.E) Order the child should be at least three (03) years old as on 31st March of the year for admission in Pre-school. However, the child must be less than 04 years old as on 31st March 2021.This includes all the children born between 01.04.2017 & 31.03.2018
The filled in forms should be deposited through the school website on all working days. The last date for deposit of application form for registration shall be 04th March 2021 (Thursday)
- Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Name of the child must be endorsed in the birth certificate duly counter signed by the Registrar of Birth.
- Proof of Residence required. (Self-Attested)
- Voter Id (EPIC) of any of the parent.
- Copy of a Passport in the name of any parent.
- In case of Sibling.
- Photocopy of the fee receipt of last quarter (paid).
- Identity card of the student studying issued by the school.
- In case of First Born.
- Self -Attested Declaration duly signed by both the parents.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of Parent.
- Duly Self Attested.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the child applying for.
- Duly Self Attested by both the parents.
- Original Medical Fitness Certificate.
- A medical Fitness Certificate declaring that the ward is physically/mentally fit to join the School which should be duly signed by the Doctor along with the stamp and with his registration number.
The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission committee under the Chairmanship of the Principal .
No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or parents.
Commencement of Admission Process: 18th February 2021
- Date for availability of forms
:18th February 2021 (Thursday)
- Date for submissions of forms
:04th March 2021 (Thursday)
- Minimum age of the student for 2021-22 session
Pre school(Nursery) : 3 years as on 31.03.2021
- List of eligible candidates under point system shall be displayed on Notice Board as well on the school website on-15th March 2021 (Monday)
- First Draw of lot (if any) for Nursery Admission shall take place in presence of parents on 20th March 2021 (Saturday), for remaining seats after list of eligible candidates in accordance to the point system as well as for Waiting list.
- Display of First List will be on 20th March 2021 (Saturday) & Fees of selected students of 1st list can be deposited between 20th March 2021 to 23rd March 2021 9:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m. (On all working Days)
- Fees of Waiting list (if any) can be deposited on 24th March 2021 (Wednesday)
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/verbal interaction/email email@example.com ), regarding allotment of points in the first list will be considered between 16th March to2021 (Tuesday) and 17th March 2021 (Wednesday) from 09:30 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
- Cancellation of admission for 1st list students till 24th March 2021 (Wednesday)
- Draw of 2nd list of general category will be held on 25th March 2021 (Thursday) IF any
- Resolution of queries of parents in the second list, if any (by written/verbal interaction/ email firstname.lastname@example.org), regarding allotment of points in the second list will be considered between 26th March 2021 (Friday)
- Fees of selected students of 2ndlist can be deposited between 25th March 2021 (Thursday) to 27th March 2021(Saturday)
- Cancellation of admission for 2nd list students till 26th March 2021 (Friday)
- Subsequent list of Admission, if any will be displayed on 27th March 2021 (Saturday)
Closure of Admission Process –31st March 2021 (Wednesday)
- All the documents mentioned on the school notice board/school website are to be submitted along with the duly filled admission form.
- The following is the provisional fee structure for general category students of Pre-School class for the academic Session 2021-22.
|S. No.||Head||2021 – 22(Rs.)|
- Meal Charges will be charged once the school reopens.
*(Charged only once at the time of admission)
**(To be paid at the beginning of the session)
The fee structure can be revised as per recommendations of the competent authorities and approvals.
Refund of fee etc. shall be governed as per the instructions/orders of the Director of Education.